Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serum drops?

I started getting dry eyes a year and a half ago. Despite all therapies tried, it keeps getting worse. Now its so severe that I can barely keep my eyes open and my quality of life has gone down a lot. I cannot drive, exercise or really even have a conversation with someone, as my eyes want to keep closing. No gritty feeling, it feels more like severe eye strain, irritation and no moisture. I started out trying different eye drops, I take fish oil daily, have tried doxycyline, do the compresses, drink lots of water, and I have been on Restasis for 3 months but it hasnt helped. the only relief I have is at night sleeping and for an hour after I get up in the morning. Drops basically at this point do not even give me a couple of minutes of comfort. Sometimes better without them. I am, not sure if I just don't tolerate Restasis and thats why I keep getting worse or have contaminated my eyes maybe? The next step to try is serum drops. Not sure if I can get them with Coronovirus right now though. Was wondering if anyone else has had success with them.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Unconfigured PHP Module

Collapse

Working...
X

Debug Information