Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Hello Everyone, sorry it's been so long that I've posted but life is hectic. I just wanted to wish all my dry eye buddies a Big Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and hopefully Santa will bring us some new eye balls LOL, okay so thats a big wish but if you all want to know Im doing the same, still smoke free but still have dry eyes with the mucus strings, I will try my hardest to keep up on everyone's posts, I just wanted all of you to know your in my thoughts and prayers and I think about a lot of you and how your all doing. God Bless your Buddy In Dry Idaho Delilah

Hi Delilah! It is nice to "see" you again! Happy Holidays to you!
    Every day with DES is like a box of chocolates...You never know what you're going to get.

Comment

Hi Delilah-Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all the rest on the board. As I look out my window, we have about 12" of newly fallen snow on the ground. It is truly a winter wonderland. That is until you have to shovel, snowblow the driveway or fall on your keester.

If it stays like this, Santa will be able to bring his sleigh through my neighborhood.
      Lucy
      Don't trust any refractive surgeon with YOUR eyes.

The Dry Eye Queen

Comment

Thanks, Delilah
        And all the best to you, too!
        C66

Comment

Working...
        X