newbie dryeye patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie dryeye patient

Hi i'm lou from the philippines. im really really glad i found this site. i have gone crazy and always scared when my eyes were diagnosed with dry eyes. im turning 23 years old which makes me worried why i got dry eyes. my doctor still hasn't told me what kind of dry eye i have. i have taken the schirmer's test but results were okay. do eyes have this gritty, sharp feeling all day? sometimes even if i have just dropped genteal, it still hurts after a few minutes. i have also found a few hours ago that one can take vitamin supplements.

i'll be going back to my doctor 2 wks from now (she adviced me to take Voltaren and she wants to see the results after two weeks)please help me with what questions i need to ask.

i'm really in distress. i hope my dry eyes go away. i work with a computer all day and here in our country its difficult to get a job that doesnt use computers...please help

thanks and hi to everyone

Your dry eye problem

Dear Lou,
    In case your dry eye has been caused not to due to any surgical reasons, please check whether you have sinusitis (chronic cold). This could be one reason, as I understood in my case. Best wishes, V.Giriraj

Comment

Originally posted by vgiriraj
      Dear Lou,
      In case your dry eye has been caused not to due to any surgical reasons, please check whether you have sinusitis (chronic cold). This could be one reason, as I understood in my case. Best wishes, V.Giriraj
      I'm curious to know how sinusitis can give you dry eyes.

Comment

Working...
      X