No announcement yet.

miserable news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, crying is toxic. The tears are very salty and are not good at all for us dry eye patients. One thing I did notice, however, is the mental release of crying makes my psyche feel better. It's a great example of a paradox.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Comment

Wiley-X

Hi Dot
      WileyXs are a brand of sunglasses/goggles that protect the eyes from wind, airconditioning etc. They have an extra gasket to keep moisture around the eyes. They are similar to Panoptx. Do a search on this web-site (there are lots of comments on preferred styles) and you will find lots of info and/or Google to find the manufacturer's web-site. I was able to find out where they could be obtained in my country through the web site.
      Using less drops sounds great. I hope things continue to improve for you.
      Cheers
      Dotanne
      When the going gets tough - the tough get going!

Comment

Refresh Endura

Hi Mary,

I am sorry you are having such a rough time. I have dry eyes too, but not from Lasix surgery. I am writing to you because I saw that you are using Refresh Endura and Restasis. I do too; it is one of the drops I can tolerate. I am wondering if anyone else does this or not, but I was told by my opthamologist that I can use one vial of Restasis per day. After the first use, keep it upright in a clean glass and then use the second drop later in the day and then throw out the vial. Since Refresh Endura is the vehicle for Restasis, I have been doing basically the same thing with that. I open a vial and keep in a clean container and use it as needed, throwing it out (usually gone before this)after 24 hours. Does anyone know why this would not be an acceptable practice?

Talk to your eye doc about this. It might help cut down on the expense of this situation. Dry eyes sure aren't cheap!

Take care and I hope you find some relief soon.
        Best wishes,
        dryeyes2

Comment

Working...
        X