Hi new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new here.

I think I may have dry eyes and I was doing research online about.I have a doctors appt on Monday.A little background on me..I'm 35.Mom of 2.SAHM for now.
    I was born blind in one eye and my other is ok with glasses.I dont wear contacts any more. (my mother had rubella when she was pregnant with me)
    I had been working from January until April of this year.But I had to quit because of personal reasons. So I have basically been sitting on my tush the last few weeks.The last 2 weeks or so I have noticed my eyes getting blurry when i look at the computer or tv.I thought maybe because I was on it too long.But it seem like even if i first get on it. .Then I noticed my eyes feeling dry and feel like there is something in my eyes.So I called my doctor and his assistant recommended I use artifical tears and see if that helps. It does.For about 3 seconds.I have the ones that say Refresh Tears? (Are they any good?)Then my eyes go back to feeling dry and almost like tired? I guess the word is.I have been avoiding the computer and not so much tv that seems to help a little.But not completely.But I noticed it a lot when I am on the computer.
    I dont know much about dry eyes. It never occured to me that I had that.But every time i look up something about it,that is what it sounds like.
    After reading everything in here, I'm thinking it's crazy. I never knew having dry eyes could cause people so many problems.Any thoughts or advice would be great. I am going to try out some of the things posted in here.
    Thanks...Evette

Hi,
    Sorry to hear that!!
    You must find a good doctor. Read carefully this website and you'll find several good doctors. You may need to make a trip.
    Good Luck!!

George

Comment

Working...
    X