No announcement yet.

Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone,I was wondering if this Gen Teal was available in England.Cant seem to find it under that name!I am trying Thera life eye capsules from USA
    at the moment,Ill try anything to get some relief.I dont think anyone realises how debilitating this condition is and painful!Im going to the college of chinese medicine in York soon as they offer dry eye treatment.I read a very interesting paper on their website on dry eye.Supa plugs is probably an expensive last resort for me.Im also in touch with the drug company whose medicine is probably responsible for my dry eyes in an effort to alter there
    information for patients as its way off the mark.Too late for me but maybe will help others.
    Anyway feel a bit better writing this knowing others know what Im on about.
    Take care ,all of you,
    Regards,Graham.

Comment

GenTeal Gel

Hello Graham - Not sure about GenTeal in England, but we do know you can order it from a website in Australia

www.nationalpharmacies.com.au

I would expect that than can ship to you there.

So many of us find that it really helps for sleeping at night.

Good Luck!

Comment

thanks for the link,ill have to try some.at night im currently using lacrilube.
        graham.

Comment

Originally posted by juninho
          hello everyone,I was wondering if this Gen Teal was available in England.Cant seem to find it under that name!
          No (at least I'm pretty sure not). I used to buy extra while travelling in the US for friends in the UK when I lived there. I don't know if it's that they haven't bothered to try marketing it there or that it's a result of Novartis way of assessing artificial tears (which is markedly different than the FDA).
          Rebecca Petris
          The Dry Eye Foundation
          dryeyefoundation.org
          800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
          X