Need feedback on tranquileyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need feedback on tranquileyes

I recently started using tanquileyes, and was hoping for more relief than what I am experiencing. I find that the moisture pads barely touch my eyes, even though I have the googles on as tight as I can tolerate them. The pads seem embedded into the eye cover area and don't protude enough to be effective. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

There are lots of threads in the night protection forum that you may want to browse.

The pressure from the pads varies a great deal depending on facial bone structure etc. Some people get too much, some people too little from the standard pads. My first suggestion for those with too little pressure would be to get thermopads (slimmer dense white pads normally used with thermoeyes heat inserts) and stick them behind the regular pads to add some bulk. For that matter you could probably cut some makeup applicator pads to the right shape and place them behind the grey moisture pads.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Information on thermoeye heat inserts

Rebecca,

Thanks so much for replying to my question regarding tranquileyes. I will try your suggestion. However, I am very interested in the thermoeye heat inserts you mentioned, as my eyes respond very well to heat. Can you suggestions places I can purchase them from.

Comment

They're available in our Dry Eye Shop at this link or direct from the manufacturer, Eye Eco, at this link. We stock only the blue 'instant' ones (which personally I think they last longer and work better) but Eye Eco also has a green microwaveable version available. They cost the same no matter where you buy them but I think the DryEyeShop may have cheaper shipping options on lightweight items like this.

The foam pads I was talking about are here.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X