Rebound Redness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebound Redness

Was wondering if i have this. I have been taking those type for 6 months or so. I had red eyes one morning and started putting drops in them. I took a steriod that helped for a while but then my eyes became red again. I started using red eyes ever since. I tried to stop but red keeps coming back. Obviously dont want to have red eyes all the time.

Here are a few things. When i workout, my eyes get red. When i drink ONE beer my eyes get red as well as skin flushes a little. Could the be allergy eye? I dont itch that much at all. I wake up with red eyes. Could be dry eyes caused by allergies or what not? Just need to know some info?

Thanks

Hello

What are you using in you eyes now - OTC drops - if so how often - I would got to an eye doctor and see if you have dry eyes -

Comment

How long have you been using redness drops? It sounds like you may have ocular rosacea.

Comment

no

nope. No ocular rosacea. I have perfect skin. Been to 3 dermatologist and 3 eye docs. He says that quit using OTC drops and i prob have dry eyes. I use supplements for bodybuilding and i think one possibility is to much estrogen in body. Effecting liver, etc....anyone know about that? I dont have rosacea for sure

Comment

You may have answered your own question. Have you stopped the bodybuilding supplements? Estrogen is supposed to aggravate dry eyes. Ocular rosacea can occur without the skin condition, by the way.

Comment

Chinese medicine believes there is a connection between the eyes and the liver, I don't know much about it but thought I would let you know.

Bernadette

Comment

Working...
            X