Redness gets worse....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redness gets worse....

my redness gets worse when i drink alchohol and workout or excercise. I dont really know why. I use the red out drops alot and wonder if these type of activities cause eyes to get worse since i might have rebound redness. Could this be somethign with Blood pressure and eyes also? Just thougth someone might know.

OTC eye drops

Best thing to do is forget these things exist unless you have an eye injury or infection maybe -

I lived with OTC for 25 yrs and my eyes still get red even though I have not used OTC for 1.5 yrs - I just live with it - good days and bad -

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneA655 View Post
      my redness gets worse when i drink alchohol and workout or excercise. I dont really know why. I use the red out drops alot and wonder if these type of activities cause eyes to get worse since i might have rebound redness. Could this be somethign with Blood pressure and eyes also? Just thougth someone might know.
      Do you have ocular rosacea? These are classic symptoms of it - exercise and alchol cause the flushing. The eyedrops make it worse.

Comment

k

i dont thinki have ocular rosacea even thoug possibility. However, i am not fair skinned, my eyes dont get red....its just the whites in them. Ocular rosacea is more of the outer and inner eye. My outer eye is perfectly fine and normal. i dont know. Just a though. I could have it but highly doubtful.

Comment

My best bet is rebound redness. Been using those things off and on for a year or so. I FML and artificial tears so i can quit using the red out and go from there. ALso could be allergies. I wake up every morning with red eyes. Doesnt matter if i drink or excercise. SO that tells me that ocular rosacea isnt it i wouldnt think. I wake up and my eyes feel like they cant open and burn when they do? They are worse if i dont get a good night sleep? Weird. But could be dry eye related to rebound redness. They flare up also when i am nervous. It kind of goes with my flushing of skin, etc....when i get excited, anxious, etc...

Comment

Working...
          X