Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ZONE is LIVE!

WELCOME!!

The Dry Eye Zone was launched on February 19th, 2005! Yes, we are brand spanking new!

The bulletin board has been tested, but it's entirely possible there may yet be some hiccups. Or, you may be new to bulletin boards (or to this particular format) and if so it's easy to get overwhelmed and have a hard time figuring out where to go.

If you have ANY questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (rebecca@dryeyezone.com) or the Great Guru of the Dry Eye Zone, otherwise known as John (webmaster@dryeyezone.com). We also encourage posting questions in the Technical Support forum, so that others can benefit from the answers too.

Enjoy, and let us know if you need any help.
    Last edited by Rebecca Petris; 19-Feb-2005, 16:21.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

maggie

Rebecca,

congratulaions on this very informative and much needed website.Will be checking in here on a regular basis as a post-lasik severe dry eye person almost 5 years.Many thanks for this information.

Comment

Welcome Maggie... thanks for stopping in!!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Thank you Cindy and Rebecca!

I was getting worried about you two ladies . . . what with all that free time you both had.

Good luck. I hope this forum helps patients and health care professionals alike.

Scout

Comment

Working...
        X