This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larmabak

Any of our French readers (I think we have a few?) familiar with a product called larmabak? I just ran across it in a study as it was used as the control. It's 0.09% sodium chloride, unpreserved - equivalent to Unisol 4 in the US presumably. I was just curious if this is commonly available in France.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I don't know this product but according to what I read in this link (http://sante-az.aufeminin.com/w/sant.../larmabak.html), it's just another kind of saline solution (0.9% NaCl)

Comment

Hi,

Yes indeed, there are few french readers on this website, though a long time I haven't been on this forum. (yeah, I've learned to live with my dry eyes and I try not to be obsessed with them, thus avoiding spending too much time on dry eyes related websites... But sometimes it's good to get some fresh news ^^).

Anyway, Larmabak is part of the large range of dry eyes products sold by Thea Laboratory. It's worth trying, most of the products I'm using to treat my eyes are Thea's products.
      - Larmabak is just another kind of artificial tears. No miracle with it, but that's still good.
      - Fluidabak is similar but it is more concentrated, dense, thick, actually more like an ophtalmic gel.

Both are really good artificial tears, the best I've found and tried so far (I was previously using Systane).
      Anyway, the reason of my choice for using this particular brand is that it is totally preservative free, it's cheap, and totally reimbursed by the french SECU. In addition it's efficient, so, as would say my friend George, What else?
      Hey, nobody said life would be easy right? Please mum, next time you give birth to me, spend more time on the conception of my eyes, okay?

Comment

Working...
      X