This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IPL in UK

This is not Dr T's technique, she only does IPL not the expression.

But i thought id recomend this lady who i have had two IPL's with so far. In the peri-ocular area, she gets right roung the eye, below the brows, sides of the nose, she gets close to the eye all way round, but doesnt go on eyelids.

Shes very good and thorough. She will do the face as well.

I paid £500 for 4 treatments, but this is an offer.

So far i dont think my eyes are much more improved, dr t's with the expression seemed more helpfull (but my eyes did not improve THAT much with him either, but my eye inflammtion of eyelids never resoonds to much so far- so anything is better than nothing).

If you cant get to the states, and have no plan saving money and waiting until DT T has trained someone in the EU, oh and your glands arent THAT badly blocked, then this might be worth a try. You could do some light expression afterwards with your thumb.. but its not the expression Dt T does with the paddle that he uses on the inner side of eyelid and uses his thumb on the outer and squeezes together to express the oil.. uncomfoortable but very effective in getting the oil out.. for people with blocked glands this is probably pivotal to his success IMO.

He originally noticed the effect on dry eye from just IPL, hense how he found out about the bennifit of IPL, so there may be a case for just having IPL though.
    I healed my dry eye with nutrition and detoxification. I'm now a Nutritional Therapist at: www.nourishbalanceheal.com Join my dry eye facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/420821978111328/

without luck with IPL

--duplicate
    Last edited by Ariel; 25-Aug-2010, 14:21.

Comment

Hi there,

Sazy you didn't mention the name/location of this practitioner, could you let me know please?

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

please could you let us know where you had this treatment?

Comment

Working...
        X