Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking diagnose in Belgium (Holland/...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking diagnose in Belgium (Holland/...)

Hi,
    I have 1 dry eye ... my right one. The other eye is not causing me any trouble whatsoever. (Unless I've been on an intercontinental flight ... but I guess that puts alot of extra stress on the eyes - due to the 0 humidty conditions)

I've had LASIK , but the LASIK was mainly done cause my eyes were just to dry to support contact lenses, so I guess I already had dry eyes BEFORE lasik.

I've had my dry eye "diagnosed" by my local Belgian eyedoc through Schirmer's test stating : "well yes, your right eye produces less tears" ...
    that was it.

So , I'm not sure that was the best - most optimal- diagnose. Is the quality of my tears not good ? Or is it just the quality of the tears ?

Anyhow - would love to get a full diagnosis and maybe a proposed treatment accordingly.
    Anyboy knows of any dry eye docs in Belgium / Holland / or neighbouring contries ? (I read about Boudan in Paris - but it would take a couple of months to get an appointment there ?)

thanx all

Read the thread started by Toril about the brand new clinic in Oslo specialized in Dry eyes. I am going there myself in 2 weeks from now, I it easy to get an appointment, and they are not as expensie as dr Boudoin in Paris either. 1000 NOK for 40 minutes.

Comment

Working...
    X