X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bletheritus Flair up

Hi guys

So the past few years my eyes been ok ish but in the last 2 weeks i have had an awful flair up of blethetitus

Burning bright red eye lids that are very painful ,that seems to come on in the morning it even woke me at 5 am today.

I have been using eye gel and also Wet wipes to take the swelling down the wet wipes seem to work.

Does anyone know why this would suddely flair up so badly after years of not having this kind of pain ?

JJ

Last edited by savino; 02-Sep-2016, 03:37.

Comment

I have onl been using them the last few days out of desperation, they are helping my swelling so i dont think they are making it worse, I have used them previously to control this redness when it was bad a few years ago this is why i knew about this but i had forgotten all about it, and was reminded when i came back on here, so i dont think they are making it worse, I think i have a combination of MDG and the staph infection as i have had this before and used this method to slowly get back control.

I am just confused as to why its come back on so quickly.

It seems to be at night i am struggling as i can control my symptoms thru the day somewhat, get my eyes back to somewhat normal then gotot sleep

However when i wake up again in the morning my eyes are bright red again and i have to start all over.

is it possible its flaired up in the last few weeks because of allergies ? if so how would i go about finding out this i have some tablets the dr gave me a while ago for this should i try these ?

J

Comment

Working...
      X