Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK website for dry eye goggles - is this one ok?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK website for dry eye goggles - is this one ok?

Hi,

I want to order my prescription goggles from this website, which claims to be an official Dixons representative in the UK. Has anyone heard about it or dealt with it? I don't see any reviews on the net. It's www.uksportseyewear.co.uk and the item in question is:

http://www.uksportseyewear.co.uk/pro...ber-spectacles

Is it a normal condition that prescription goggles are non returnable and non-refundable, unless faulty?

Thank you.

I know this is an old post but thought I'd reply anyway.... If you got the goggles please let us know how they turned out!

Is it a normal condition that prescription goggles are non returnable and non-refundable, unless faulty?
    No that's not OK. Well, it depends I suppose how they define "faulty". First of all for this kind of thing I would think you want to make sure they fit you perfectly before you get the Rx put in them so I'd find a way to try them on first. Second, some prescriptions just do not do well in a lens with that much curvature... so they should give you some guidance on what is/is not likely to work. Third, if you can't see properly through the glasses they make they should be willing to work with you to redo them.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
    X