This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justbob,

If you find a good eye consultant please let me know.
    Last edited by HEBS; 21-Jun-2015, 03:39.

Comment

If she still browses this forum? little mermaids mum told me of Bruno Zuberbuhler in Altrincham Cheshire/Manchester. He has a small neat clinic out of hours and knows more than any NHS opthamolagist i saw. Also a couple of private opthamolagists, once i met Dr Zuberbuhler (originalyfrom Switzerland(looks like an adult version of the milky bar kid!). I stopped my search for an opthamolagist, he had an answer to everything dry eye syndrome i threw at him, you just know when you get the right one, just as i felt with ther half dozen before 'this one aint right'.
      He wont turn you away or 'sign you off' like the others, he will go all the way with you..

*i see lil mermaids mum is still active lol..

Comment

ColinP! Missed you, esp your excellent Bolton humour, but glad you're doing well... 'milky bar kid', lol. It warms my heart just to see you and Justbob in the same thread. Great advice
        you just know when you get the right one, just as i felt with ther half dozen before 'this one aint right'.
        Justbob is still looking for an Optometrist too, for monitoring under WECS (http://www.eyecare.wales.nhs.uk/home) - anyone from South Wales?
        Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

Originally posted by Colin P View Post
          If she still browses this forum? little mermaids mum told me of Bruno Zuberbuhler in Altrincham Cheshire/Manchester. He has a small neat clinic out of hours and knows more than any NHS opthamolagist i saw. Also a couple of private opthamolagists, once i met Dr Zuberbuhler (originalyfrom Switzerland(looks like an adult version of the milky bar kid!). I stopped my search for an opthamolagist, he had an answer to everything dry eye syndrome i threw at him, you just know when you get the right one, just as i felt with ther half dozen before 'this one aint right'.
          He wont turn you away or 'sign you off' like the others, he will go all the way with you..

*i see lil mermaids mum is still active lol..
          Hi Colin,

Do you have the contact details for Dr zubhuler? I've tried to Google him and it says he's based in London not near Manchester. Thanks

Comment

Some of us like this doc http://www.eyecliniclondon.com/. Also, he does a thorough medical diagnosis letter which we can use to get access to local treatment.
            Paediatric ocular rosacea ~ primum non nocere

Comment

My optometrist Neema is fantastic (based in UK (Chester, Wrexham and Whitchurch), he spotted the demodex in my lashes that had been overlooked by many ophthalmologists and optometrists, he is very caring and has helped me so much http://www.smellieopticians.co.uk/sh...ts?next=&id=28
              27, pinguecula, dry eye, Wirral, UK

Comment

Hi Colin, i'm interested in Bruno Zuberbuhler, what kind of treatment did he offer, was he open to prescribing restasis and azasite do you know?
                Thanks
                27, pinguecula, dry eye, Wirral, UK

Comment

Could you kindly link his details/website? My optometrist seems to of disappeared, wonderful as she is I do really need someone
                  Who available frequently.
                  People have recovered, so can we.
                  www.twitter.com/EyeGirlfriend)

Comment

Working...
                  X