X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

celluvisc

Hi,

I was given 1% by mistake (by my pharmacist) and thought I would try it but I felt the (negative) difference almost immediately - my eyes were not good with it. They are not much better with 0.5%, admittedly but the 1% stuff was too viscous. Now every time I get a repeat prescription I have to really stress that I need 0.5%.

Best wishes,

- Seamus

Comment

Originally posted by Seamus View Post
      Hi, I was given 1% by mistake (by my pharmacist) and thought I would try it but I felt the (negative) difference almost immediately - my eyes were not good with it. They are not much better with 0.5%, admittedly but the 1% stuff was too viscous. Now every time I get a repeat prescription I have to really stress that I need 0.5%. Best wishes, - Seamus
      hi, Seamus,

sorry - haven't looked in on the forum for quite a while or i'd have replied sooner. i agree about the viscosity of 1%. i seem to be ok with the 0.5, which seems about the same dilution as Refresh Plus, but i still have to reapply at least once in the night.

but i do find that using Lacrilube on going to bed seems to give me a few hours sleep - between 2 and a half hours and 3 - before i have to wake up and stick some Celluvisc drops in. if i only use the Celluvisc, i don't even get as much sleep as that.

so - hating the goo, but using it!

Comment

1% is thicker, but I found it substantially more aggravating - I got a lot of hardened goo around my eyes, which I don't with 0.5%. Certainly worth a try if it's keeping you awake, though!

Comment

Working...
        X