Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reminder: Post HERE, not in the topical archive folders.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reminder: Post HERE, not in the topical archive folders.

Thanks all. If you don't know what I mean just ask
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Hi Rebecca, So where are the archive folders?

Comment

Originally posted by kanon View Post
      Hi Rebecca, So where are the archive folders?
      If you go to the forum main page (click on FORUM in the green bar at the top), you'll see all the forums are grouped into sections each with a blue bar:

Welcome has policies & "How do I..."

Discussion and Q&A has Introduce Yourself and the open forums, which is where the vast majority of new posts are made

Community & Resources has stories/triumphs, news, plug-a-doc and so on

Below that, ALL of the forums are archives. You'll see the group headings called "ARCHIVE: Treatments & Products", etc. The purpose of those folders is to help with searching on any given topic. Threads from the Open Forum are periodically "filed" into those archives by moderators.

In the past I've tried making those archive folders read-only but that prevents people from ever replying to existing threads there and causes more frustration than it's worth.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Good to know

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
          Thanks all. If you don't know what I mean just ask
          Hi, I'm confused, where am I supposed to post my message? I'm new and my post will tell something about myself so no need to duplicate matters no?

Comment

Hi Adela, you might want to try the Introduce yourself or Dry Eye Open Forum (PATIENTS ONLY) forums. Once in those forums just click on the “+ New Topic” button on the top left.

Also if you look on the forums page about half way down you’ll see the title “ARCHIVE: Treatments and products” (in black writing.) Everything below there are older posts that are just archived for educational purposes.

Comment

Working...
            X