Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solution for Blepharitis and irritated/dry eyes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution for Blepharitis and irritated/dry eyes!

My name is Charlotte. I've been suffering from blepharitis for years now and it's been a nightmare. My eyes have looked like i'm constantly crying and they hurt almost all the time. I've been to several ophthalmologists but nothing they've prescribed have worked for more than a couple of weeks at the time. I've tried all kinds of shampoo's and scrubs, honey and the likes but to no avail. I constantly search the web in hope of finding something that can alleviate my problems.

So recently when sitting at my computer I stumbled over this weird little site with something called a Style'n'Clean pen. It looked similar to some treatments that I had read about that some doctors provide but which I couldn't afford. The site itself wasn't much but the way they described their product it sounded like something that might help me with my blepharitis. Basically it looks like a mix between a electric toothbrush and an eyelash curler. I decided that I really didn't have much to lose so I ordered one. Within a couple of days I received my pen and wow I do not regret it!

It's the best thing that's happened to me in such a long time. It's so easy to use and completely removes all the dandruff from my eyes. I've been using it almost 2 weeks now and the redness around my eyes is also disappearing. It also comes with a eyegel you can put on afterwards that is so soothing for my eyes and keeps my eyes from drying out. I haven't been this happy in a long time as I can now go out without my confidence being ruined from looking like i've been at home crying. I really recommend anyone with similar problems to try it. It's called the Style'n'Clean pen and you can buy it from their website styleandclean.com. I don't know if there are any other places where they sell it.

For all of you who are feeling down and out this could really be the solution for you, I know it has been for me :-)

I have an image sent to me from Style n' Clean but I can't upload it and the system keeps telling me I'm not logged in so I saved the post I'd written in a text file so I could try to repost the info I rec'd.

Here goes:

[QUOTE=charlotte88;n198713]Hey Max. Yeah it is a bit pricy but not compared to how well it works. I just looked at the Blephex tool and they look remarkably similar but I can't attach a photo every time I try I get an error message. I could send some to your email if you want. I haven't been able find any totally similar products to this which is why I ended up buying it. I would give it an 8 or 9 out 10, regarding hygiene. My eyes haven't been this clean in years.

I've been emailing back and forth with the company. I sent them a lot of info about the BlephEx tool including youtubes and close-up images.

I've been talking with Kim Julian (info@styleandclean.com). Kim was very interested and sent me close up photos of the Style n' Clean tool which does seem similar plus it has a warming feature. It is very interesting since it would cost 1/2 the price of one BlephEx treatment! It's still expensive for me and I would never get a second BlephEx but I do use the cleaning fluid that came with the treatment and is sold only with prescription. Cost is $32 dollars for a small spritz bottle.

Here are copies of our email exchanges:

It is indeed very similar to the On 12/17/2015 8:11 AM, Kim Julian wrote:

It is indeed very similar to the Copenhagen 1264 pen and based on the same idea, that you can clean your eyelids more effectively with a small rotating brush. In addition to this, the pen also heats up so when you add a little water on it it provides a very effective cleansing. We have also develop a cleansing gel for use afterwards that soothes irritated eyelids. I have included a picture that is a close up of the pen as well as our instruction manual that comes with the pen so you can get a better understanding of how it works.

I would definitely advise you to stop spending 200$ per treatment when you can get your own device for less than half the price. Our product has been developed by an ophthalmologist and tested on several patients, which is why I know it works. The 10€ discount is equivalent to 11$.

If you want more information I will be happy to provide it.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Store Kongensgade 36, 4. tv.
    Copenhagen 1264
    Denmark
    Cvr: 36920513

2015-12-17 22:47 GMT+01:00 xxxxxx:

Thank you but I really have no idea what this apparatus looks like or how similar it is to Blephex gadget that looks a bit like an electric toothbrush with a different head.

Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnVYXqk8D28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mErN6vu_KCM

http://dryeyecentre.co.uk/blephex/

Quote from their website: "The Blephex machine is like going to see the dental hygienist but for eyes. It’s spinning head removes all of the debris from the lids and lashes like a super deep clean. This allows the patient to continue lid hygiene at home and to successfully eliminate blepharitis and reduce their dry eye symptoms." It was lightly heated.

Was like an eraser on the end of a electric or battery operated toothbrush. It's just too simple to be charging $200 a treatment for and I have to find something I can use that is similar but affordable. My medical bills and insurance payments don't cover any dry eye treatments at all.

I really have to do more homework and find something to help me through my daily eye hygiene regime. And I can't make snap judgments.

On 12/17/2015 3:48 PM, Kim Julian wrote:
    Thank you for your input it means a lot to us. We have just updated our site to take care of some of the problems we were having, which due to a bad programmer and the fact that we are newly started company and we are lacking a little expertise in some areas. We have just added Paypal as a payment option for more security. I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience and you have my sincerest apologies. Getting our product on Amazon sounds like a great idea and it is definitely something that i will look into. I would like to offer you a 10€ discount should you still be interested in the product, you just enter this code SAC in the checkout. I agree that a solution like this is need and I am sure that this is a product that will help a lot of people with their eye problems. If theres anything you want to know or I can do to ease your reservations about us let me know.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Copenhagen 1264
    Denmark
    CVR: 36920513

2015-12-17 17:22 GMT+01:00 xxx>
    :
    I read that a member of DryEyeZone used Style&Clean so I tried finding more info on it. Same exact post appeared on another website but no real explanation of how it worked.

Found your website. Very raw -, total amount due came out in Krona which left me not knowing what the cost was even though I clicked for USD. An, too expensive, took me some web search to find out what country I was dealing with, I contacted via email and it was bounced back as non-existing email. My spider sense said "NO".

We need a solution like this. Look into BephEx treatments for Bepharitis. A simple scrubbing pen is used directly on the eyelids and along lash line.

Produce a like product and you'd help millions with Dry Eye Syndrome, mostly from bad Lasik surgery. Then sell to Americans on Amazon or the like. Give a few people free test products in exchange for unbiased reviews. You're 3/4 there.

On 12/17/2015 8:11 AM, Kim Julian wrote:
    Hello xxx

We have noticed that you recently abandoned your checkout on our site www.styleandclean.com. As we are a newly started company we are very interested in hearing why you abandoned your checkout so we might improve our services for future customers. We have recently experienced some problems with our email and payment system but they should be up and running again. We hope that you will reconsider buying our product as we are sure you will find it of great use. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Copenhagen 1264 [QUOTE=charlotte88;n198713]Hey Max. Yeah it is a bit pricy but not compared to how well it works. I just looked at the Blephex tool and they look remarkably similar but I can't attach a photo every time I try I get an error message. I could send some to your email if you want. I haven't been able find any totally similar products to this which is why I ended up buying it. I would give it an 8 or 9 out 10, regarding hygiene. My eyes haven't been this clean in years.

I've been emailing back and forth with the company. I sent them a lot of info about the BlephEx tool including youtubes and close-up images.

I've been talking with Kim Julian (info@styleandclean.com). Kim was very interested and sent me close up photos of the Style n' Clean tool which does seem similar plus it has a warming feature. It is very interesting since it would cost 1/2 the price of one BlephEx treatment! It's still expensive for me and I would never get a second BlephEx but I do use the cleaning fluid that came with the treatment and is sold only with prescription. Cost is $32 dollars for a small spritz bottle.

Here are copies of our email exchanges:

It is indeed very similar to the On 12/17/2015 8:11 AM, Kim Julian wrote:

It is indeed very similar to the Copenhagen 1264 pen and based on the same idea, that you can clean your eyelids more effectively with a small rotating brush. In addition to this, the pen also heats up so when you add a little water on it it provides a very effective cleansing. We have also develop a cleansing gel for use afterwards that soothes irritated eyelids. I have included a picture that is a close up of the pen as well as our instruction manual that comes with the pen so you can get a better understanding of how it works.

I would definitely advise you to stop spending 200$ per treatment when you can get your own device for less than half the price. Our product has been developed by an ophthalmologist and tested on several patients, which is why I know it works. The 10€ discount is equivalent to 11$.

If you want more information I will be happy to provide it.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Copenhagen 1264
    Denmark
    Cvr: 36920513

2015-12-17 22:47 GMT+01:00 xxxxxx:

Thank you but I really have no idea what this apparatus looks like or how similar it is to Blephex gadget that looks a bit like an electric toothbrush with a different head.

Take a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnVYXqk8D28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mErN6vu_KCM

http://dryeyecentre.co.uk/blephex/

Quote from their website: "The Blephex machine is like going to see the dental hygienist but for eyes. It’s spinning head removes all of the debris from the lids and lashes like a super deep clean. This allows the patient to continue lid hygiene at home and to successfully eliminate blepharitis and reduce their dry eye symptoms." It was lightly heated.

Was like an eraser on the end of a electric or battery operated toothbrush. It's just too simple to be charging $200 a treatment for and I have to find something I can use that is similar but affordable. My medical bills and insurance payments don't cover any dry eye treatments at all.

I really have to do more homework and find something to help me through my daily eye hygiene regime. And I can't make snap judgments.

On 12/17/2015 3:48 PM, Kim Julian wrote:
    Thank you for your input it means a lot to us. We have just updated our site to take care of some of the problems we were having, which due to a bad programmer and the fact that we are newly started company and we are lacking a little expertise in some areas. We have just added Paypal as a payment option for more security. I am very sorry that you had such a bad experience and you have my sincerest apologies. Getting our product on Amazon sounds like a great idea and it is definitely something that i will look into. I would like to offer you a 10€ discount should you still be interested in the product, you just enter this code SAC in the checkout. I agree that a solution like this is need and I am sure that this is a product that will help a lot of people with their eye problems. If theres anything you want to know or I can do to ease your reservations about us let me know.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Copenhagen 1264
    Denmark
    CVR: 36920513

2015-12-17 17:22 GMT+01:00 xxx>
    :
    I read that a member of DryEyeZone used Style&Clean so I tried finding more info on it. Same exact post appeared on another website but no real explanation of how it worked.

Found your website. Very raw -, total amount due came out in Krona which left me not knowing what the cost was even though I clicked for USD. An, too expensive, took me some web search to find out what country I was dealing with, I contacted via email and it was bounced back as non-existing email. My spider sense said "NO".

We need a solution like this. Look into BephEx treatments for Bepharitis. A simple scrubbing pen is used directly on the eyelids and along lash line.

Produce a like product and you'd help millions with Dry Eye Syndrome, mostly from bad Lasik surgery. Then sell to Americans on Amazon or the like. Give a few people free test products in exchange for unbiased reviews. You're 3/4 there.

On 12/17/2015 8:11 AM, Kim Julian wrote:
    Hello xxx

We have noticed that you recently abandoned your checkout on our site www.styleandclean.com. As we are a newly started company we are very interested in hearing why you abandoned your checkout so we might improve our services for future customers. We have recently experienced some problems with our email and payment system but they should be up and running again. We hope that you will reconsider buying our product as we are sure you will find it of great use. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us.

All the best

Frederik T. Julian - CEO

Cool Solution ApS
    Copenhagen 1264

Comment

What a mess. Sorry folks. I am legally blind so this can be a challenge. I can't upload the image which would be very helpful and I seem to have double posted the email exchanges. OY

I gave in and ordered the Style n' Clean. Ended up costing me almost half the price added on for shipping. Total was about $75.00 USD.

If anyone is interested, use the Paypal payment option -, once you click on the E payment option its virtually impossible to link back to Paypal. Epal or whatever isfor Europe only and it rejects your credit card.

I purchased an extra bag of foam tips. You remove the brush tip for eyelashes and insert foam tips for cleaning lid edges.

Happy Holidays

Best
      Max

Comment

Working...
      X