No announcement yet.

Lacrimera Chitosan-N-Acetylcysteine C-NAC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting this Ciclo! I notice that it says "not to be used for more than 5 consecutive days", so I guess it is to be used just for emergencies?

Comment

I'm not sure about that. The instructions for use are a bit confusing in this part. There is PDF document in German that says that Lacrimera is effective 1 to 3 months after applying it for 1 to 3 weeks:

'Betroffene Patienten mussten sich Augentropfen bisher mehrmals pro Tag verabreichen (8- bis 10-mal). Mit Lacrimera® ist das nun vorbei. Lacrimera® wird einmal pro Tag vor dem zu Bett gehen angewendet und hält nicht nur 24 Stunden, sondern um einiges länger! Nach 1 bis 3 Wochen Anwendungszeit hat der Patient gute Chancen, dass die Wirkung 1 bis 3 Monate anhält. Basis des Produktes ist die natürliche Substanz Chitosan. Der Wirkstoff Chitosan bindet Wasser und andere hydrophile Stoffe.'

https://www.medizinonline.ch/download/file/fid/27915

However, everything is fine so far. There was almost no burning when applying Lacrimera. I'll post more information later.

Edit: Today I had to spend around 8 hours in the front of a screen, but my eyes felt quite smooth. They were just a bit dry in the evening when driving at home.
      Last edited by Ciclo; 06-Sep-2019, 15:32.

Comment

Interesting. It's something new anyway so will have to try it

Comment

I've tested a lot of eye drops in the last years and Lacrimera are the best yet. Hopefully they are widely available soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciclo View Post
            I've tested a lot of eye drops in the last years and Lacrimera are the best yet. Hopefully they are widely available soon.
            This is great! Do you have aqueous deficiency or evaporative dry eye or both?

Comment

I have very low Schirmer score and MGD for around 9 years.

Comment

I see that’s a long time...personally I’ve had MGD since Dec 2017.

How long do you plan to use these eye drops for? I notice that there are only 5 vials per box. If I use these I find it hard to believe I’ll be cured in 5 days. At the same time I can’t see myself using them long term as at 39 euro per box it’s way out of my budget it’s even more expensive than Ikervis!

Comment

Very promising.

Comment

Hey guys ! When is this getting released for EU?? A quick google search mentions nothing about it this really sounds like a big game changer. Especially if we could get it soon and while we wait for TOPIVERT - https://labiotech.eu/medical/dry-eye-syndrome-topivert/ ...

Comment

I suppose that Lacrimera will be available within the next weeks:

https://www.adlershop.ch/p/203608/la...onodosen-0-3ml

Croma replied to my email that the effect will last around 3 to 4 weeks after a 5-day treatment. Then the treatment can be repeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ciclo View Post
                        I suppose that Lacrimera will be available within the next weeks:

https://www.adlershop.ch/p/203608/la...onodosen-0-3ml

Croma replied to my email that the effect will last around 3 to 4 weeks after a 5-day treatment. Then the treatment can be repeated.
                        Thanks for the info. How do your eyes feel now compared to before?

Comment

My eyes feel quite relaxed and not as gritty as usual. My eyelids are sore, but this comes from MGD.

Comment

For anyone outside Austria who is interested in buying this eye drop, I’ve contacted the Internationale Apotheke and they’ve confirmed they do international delivery. Shipping cost to UK is 19 euro.

Comment

if this is such a game changer as the data suggests , how is this not coming to every local apothecary in every country (EU atleast)? im shocked......... if you know where to buy this in EU pls give a link

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Biggrin :D Wink ;) Rolleyes :rolleyes: Tongue :p Cool :cool: Redface :o Confused :confused: Eek :eek: Frown :( Mad :mad:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X