Lacrimal Gland PRP injection & PRP drops - Prof. Alio, Vissum, Alicante

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Meibum Ian View Post

A few days ago I had about 60 seconds, sat in a cafe, where I realised I couldn't feel my eyes.
    Did you mean to say 60 minutes cause 60 seconds is not very long

Comment

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post
      Did you mean to say 60 minutes cause 60 seconds is not very long
      No, I meant seconds

I don't have much pain these days, but there's normally some sensation / discomfort. Generally experienced as an uncomfortable blink/ pressure in eyelids etc. When I am occasionally absent of those, things are really quite good!

Comment

If I am busy I am more apt to forget about my eyes. I guess I am luck that I am not aware of them all the time except for a precious minute on occasion, I get hours and lately that is plural.

Comment

Originally posted by farmgirl View Post
          If I am busy I am more apt to forget about my eyes. I guess I am luck that I am not aware of them all the time except for a precious minute on occasion, I get hours and lately that is plural.
          Agreed.

Even if I am aware of them it's just mild irritation a lot of the time now, rather than suffering.

An end to even that seems within reach too, if / when I can get these few glands functioning properly.

Comment

Hi
            PRGF - plasma rich in growth factor (eye drop), Merce Morral, MD, PhD, Barcelona, Spain

Just happend to know this. No idea if it is the same or any difference as the PRP drop.
            If somone knows the answers, please share, just curious. More info please google.

Comment

Hi Meibum Ian! I have been reading your post over and over again and I decide to book an appointment at Vissum to meet Prof Alio. I'm Adina, I'26 years old and I live in Uk. My situation is very similar to yours so please I would like to discuss with you about PrP injections. I'm also interested to get them and I just want to be updated from someone who have already done it. Thank you ! Have a nice day ! I would be grateful if you contact me.My facebook is Adina Voicu and my email adress is eoo_adina@yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by Meibum Ian View Post

No, I meant seconds

I don't have much pain these days, but there's normally some sensation / discomfort. Generally experienced as an uncomfortable blink/ pressure in eyelids etc. When I am occasionally absent of those, things are really quite good!
                Hey, did you get any more PRP injections? Did the effects stay? How are you feeling now?

Comment

Working...
                X