Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best eye drops/treatment for Evaporative Dry Eye ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meibum Ian How are your eyes recovering now ? I know its not been long and maybe too soon to tell but any update ?!

Comment

@hannahmaywils May I ask you what kind of dry eye you have been diagnosed with? I have been told that my eyes produce plenty of tears but that they evaporate too quickly because the quality of the tears is very poor.

Comment

Alix aqueous deficiency. I don't have any problems with my oils. I have also been tested negative for auto-immune diseases. I also have 40% gland loss in both lower eyelids.

Comment

Originally posted by hannahmaywils View Post
          Meibum Ian How are your eyes recovering now ? I know its not been long and maybe too soon to tell but any update ?!
          Pretty good thanks!

Recovered from the procedure a while back and think I feel improvement in dryness. Will update my thread on it in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by Meibum Ian View Post

Pretty good thanks!

Recovered from the procedure a while back and think I feel improvement in dryness. Will update my thread on it in a few days
            Please do keep us updated, pls do share information to help other sufferers !

Comment

Alix sent you a private message

Comment

GenTeal Gel for Severe Dry Eyes.
                Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops
                Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops
                Visine All Day Comfort Dry Eye Relief
                Soothe Lubricant Eye Drops Maximum Hydration.
                these are some eye drops even I will tell you to go with Eye Drops Manufacturer India they have more eye drops and they will give you proper treatment.

Comment

Working...
                X