Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Anti-depressant

Hi dry eye friends,

I have been taking some herbal Chinese med for depression and sleeping. I do not know the name as it is all written in Chinese and I dkn. I found that they are helping me with the mood. I am not sure if it is just in my mind but anyway if any body is interested I can post some picture.

I

Can you take a picture of the Chinese writing and post it here? I might be able to have someone translate it, that is, if an English translation exists.

Did you get it from an acupuncturist/herbalist, or did you buy it from an herbal store? Herbs can be pretty potent, so use of herbs should be monitored and also communicated to all your doctors that you are taking them, just like meds and supplements.
    Last edited by Hokucat; 10-Oct-2018, 00:05.

Comment

It says "Jia Wei Xiao Pills".
      I do not know what it is. My acupuncturist said you can use it as much as you want. Having what you said, I probably do not use it that much.

Comment

Apparently these Chinese herbal pills are available many places online, including Amazon. There are different variations, but this website seems to have a decent description of its uses (which does include depression, anxiety, and insomnia, among other conditions) and ingredients:

https://shenclinic.com/products/jia-wei-xiao-yao

Comment

Working...
        X