Today's news...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's news...

Went to my appointment. Asked about inflammation told cant see any on my eyes, oil glands are still producing slightly less than normal but at the appointment, he put evaporative rate stable i enquired about this got the 2 dyes in green and orange, got told my tbut has went up from 6 to 7/8! (Didn't do non-invasive tbut). I have slight staining on one eye due to rubbing my eye. Redness isnt due to dryness or allergies just blood vessels are normal as they are on 3 layers... trying a new allergy drops because even tho im on catacrom i still have some allergy bumps, and my Redness is grade 1. Also using thealoz duo and will hopefully start on new allergy drops next week depending on what doctor says? I also asked about will i ever get relief? And well... he says there's no cure i said I meant management enough that the dryness doesnt bother me? And couldn't get an answer to that. Also there was a mention of pyschological effect and people think about their eyes all day when not busy. I'll be starting a new job and just hoped that I would be able to get relief.

sucks i still have some allergy reaction because catacrom does help but its mild, oil glands are open just not producing as much as they should. But I'm. Glad it's increased to 7/8? I've to keep up with the rest add in those eye drops and new allergy eye drops. So I dunno how i feel because i thought the redness would be to do with dry eye or allergies??

How is your aqueous component? Have they measured MMP9? And osmolarity?

I definitely had redness from allergy reactions. Did you do the skin prick test?

Glad to hear about you signs improving!!!

Comment

I think my water layer is okay i need hypotonic drops for the osmalarity. No measure of mmp9 because apprently my eyes are badly red, and eyes viewed no inflammation present on scerlra or anything like that so wasn't tested as he couldn't see any. I asked but got told there's none. No ive not did so I might ask my gp but got told because it's not major issue with allergies might be hard via nhs... so might have to go private for it. So am I, but the problem is it doesnt feel like it! Redness and still some bumps but my oil is doing the best it has in 4 years, so I must be doing something right!

Comment

Working...
      X