No announcement yet.

Which tea tree oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read a lot on Demodex and from my experience the best for Demodex is TTO and ivermectin pills (one shot)
    The best is Cliradex wipes (5% terpineol) equivalent to 25% TTO for 8 weeks
    You can use one Cliradex wipe for both eyes (recto verso)
    The cheaper solution and most effective is TTO 50% you can put it on the lashes with a Qtip before bed
    Naviblef is not enough strong, prefer vyseo for lid hygiene every day
    TTO for 30 days (2 life cycles)
    HOCL is to kill bacteria not demodex
    For info in vitro: TTO 100% kill in 4mn, 50% in 15mn, 25% in 40mn

Comment

Originally posted by mbperso View Post
      TTO 50% you can put it on the lashes with a Qtip before bed
      Hi mbperso
      Do you apply such pure TTO 50% only on the lashes or along the lash lines too?

Comment

Originally posted by mbperso View Post
        I read a lot on Demodex and from my experience the best for Demodex is TTO and ivermectin pills (one shot)
        The best is Cliradex wipes (5% terpineol) equivalent to 25% TTO for 8 weeks
        You can use one Cliradex wipe for both eyes (recto verso)
        The cheaper solution and most effective is TTO 50% you can put it on the lashes with a Qtip before bed
        Naviblef is not enough strong, prefer vyseo for lid hygiene every day
        TTO for 30 days (2 life cycles)
        HOCL is to kill bacteria not demodex
        For info in vitro: TTO 100% kill in 4mn, 50% in 15mn, 25% in 40mn
        What's the best thing to mix the TTO with?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          ..Cliradex...I must say it is really expensive. As ist seems this would not even last one month.
          One wipe = one eye only? Then it would only last 10 days!Are they serious?

I ordered NatraSan now, by your recommendation in other threads. Maybe NatraSan is good enough for first time? If NatraSan doesn't help, maybe add TTO later.

Where do I get mineral oil and how to mix it with TTO? How much mineral oil and how many drops TTO?
          --------------------
          Hi insidious

Cliradex
          cut into 2pcs, one for each eye. some doctors recommend to lay wipers on closed eyes for about 10 min.
          Afterwards wipe nose, face etc too. seems that is more effective.

I mix with coconut oil or jojoba oil
          try lower % first, if can tolerate, add more until you can not tolerate, max. about 4%.

Good luck and keep us informed how it works including NatraSan, pure HOCL spray.
          Last edited by MGD1701; 26-Dec-2018, 04:39.

Comment

MGD1701
            I close my eyes and then apply TTO 50% along the lash lines and the lashes, that touches the lid edge of course. After that I cannot open the eyes for one hour.
            50% is the max that i can tolerate. After having treated demodex I do it only once a week. Cliradex is very soft, I was able to open the eyes after 2 mn.

quattroboy
            To mix TTO any oil is ok. I use jojoba.

Comment

Originally posted by insidious988 View Post

I now try first with NatraSan. Or do you recommend both Cliradex and NatraSan? Cliradex is very expensive. But if helpful, I will buy.

Oraycea 40 mg - I don't know but I think it helps a Little to get the oil thinner. But my dr won't prescribe it anymore. Doxy is in oraycea.
              I thried azithromicyn 500 mg too. Didn't notice much difference.

IPL - got 2 sessions so far. Not much improvement but will do 4 in total. Hope after the 3rd there will be visible improvement.
              Will do BlephEx on my 3rd IPL appointment too.
              Cut the Cliradex wipes in half so they last twice as long! And use each half for both eyelids.

Comment

Originally posted by insidious988 View Post
                Which tea tree oil wiper is recommended for the eyes?
                I often read on here that it MUST be about 4-5 % tea tree oil
                Which product has it?

I live in Germany so please reommend me a product which I can actually buy here.
                We now have a new product here called BLEPHADEMODEX, but as it seems it only has 2,5 % of TTO. Not good?
                We also have NAVIBLEF which has even less.

Should I perhaps mix it myself? If so, how?
                In boots online store UK there is a eyelid wipe called "Optase" which is what iam using now...... It seems very good, and has stopped my eyelids itching...... It has TTO in it...... But does not sting eyes....

Comment

Working...
                X