first IPL tommorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first IPL tommorow

Slightly nervous for IPL, as i dont know what of to expect when getting the treatment (mainly the application of the IPL and what ill feel?). I'll post more tommorow with details about my glands/production/volume etc... just hoping adding IPL to my list of treatments ive tried will push me a bit futher! As no relief is getting to me ALOT. I cant wait ive been watching videos but, im nervous it wont be as helpful as what ive seen but still going to have a go and keep trying!

It's really simple procedure, should take less than 10 mins. They'll put some gel on your face, they'll put a eye protection cover (either cornea shields or stickers), then they'll go 1-2 passes for each eye. You'll feel a bit jolt and heat, its more like a shock than discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by deep_dry_eye View Post
      It's really simple procedure, should take less than 10 mins. They'll put some gel on your face, they'll put a eye protection cover (either cornea shields or stickers), then they'll go 1-2 passes for each eye. You'll feel a bit jolt and heat, its more like a shock than discomfort.
      My first appointment is going to take longer an hour, due to needing data before hand, but thank you. I just hope itll help my bottom glands as they seem to produce less oil compared to my top ones. Thanks for telling me what it will be like experience wise.

Comment

Originally posted by epicjinx View Post

My first appointment is going to take longer an hour, due to needing data before hand, but thank you. I just hope itll help my bottom glands as they seem to produce less oil compared to my top ones. Thanks for telling me what it will be like experience wise.
        you should try and get IPL for top and bottom glands , most dr only do bottom.

Comment

Working...
        X