• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAAG 100IU/ML fixed sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post
      SAAG 100IU/ML fixed sorry!
      Awesome! Thanks so much for double checking! :-)

Comment

Dowork123 Sorry for all the questions, but can you also share the dosing regimen he has you on for those compounded heparin drops? ex. 1 drop 4 times daily? something else?

Lastly, how many days supply does the pharmacy dispense at a time? 30 days? 60? 90? Something else? I'm curious how long the shelf life of the un-opened drops are when kept refrigerated.

P.S. I get that once opened, you have to toss the bottle after 7 days (if I understood correctly...)

I have a bunch of notes I'm keeping track of for things I want to try one day... and am adding these details to my list :-)

Comment

Originally posted by SAAG View Post
          Dowork123 Sorry for all the questions, but can you also share the dosing regimen he has you on for those compounded heparin drops? ex. 1 drop 4 times daily? something else?

Lastly, how many days supply does the pharmacy dispense at a time? 30 days? 60? 90? Something else? I'm curious how long the shelf life of the un-opened drops are when kept refrigerated.

P.S. I get that once opened, you have to toss the bottle after 7 days (if I understood correctly...)

I have a bunch of notes I'm keeping track of for things I want to try one day... and am adding these details to my list :-)
          I take a drop in each eye, 3 times per day. Sometimes, if my eye is really bad, I’ll wash my eye out with it or I’ll use it 4 times per day.

I get 28 days at a time, 4 bottles that last 7 days each. Yes, you toss each open one after 7 days. They are all kept in the fridge, never frozen. The shelf like is 28 days, I’ve extevded it a day or two each bottle, simply because I get wayyyy more steroids than heparin, so a day or two here and there, actually helps delay my trip to the city.

Just offhand, I want to say this, I’m pretty strict about safety with my meds. I fear infection. I touched the tip of my serum to my finger. Cleaned the bottle with an alcohol swab, shot some out upside down and used it for 24 hrs, then tossed it. It was probably fine, but I went to Chicago the next few days. I had one bottle left so I thawed that and planned a trip. I have to go twice a month basically. Especially when this happens lol.

I think this heparin is great. I like the therapy I’m on. The glaucoma drops suck but he’s right, I’ve had this issue for a long time before the steroids, before the onset of this. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post

I take a drop in each eye, 3 times per day. Sometimes, if my eye is really bad, I’ll wash my eye out with it or I’ll use it 4 times per day.

I get 28 days at a time, 4 bottles that last 7 days each. Yes, you toss each open one after 7 days. They are all kept in the fridge, never frozen. The shelf like is 28 days, I’ve extevded it a day or two each bottle, simply because I get wayyyy more steroids than heparin, so a day or two here and there, actually helps delay my trip to the city.

Just offhand, I want to say this, I’m pretty strict about safety with my meds. I fear infection. I touched the tip of my serum to my finger. Cleaned the bottle with an alcohol swab, shot some out upside down and used it for 24 hrs, then tossed it. It was probably fine, but I went to Chicago the next few days. I had one bottle left so I thawed that and planned a trip. I have to go twice a month basically. Especially when this happens lol.

I think this heparin is great. I like the therapy I’m on. The glaucoma drops suck but he’s right, I’ve had this issue for a long time before the steroids, before the onset of this. Crazy.
            Awesome info - thank-you so much!

Comment

Working...
            X