Red eyelids - how to help without irritating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red eyelids - how to help without irritating

Hi, my lower eyelids are quite red and I know my glands produce more foamy oil from them compared to the uppers suggesting I have too much bacteria. I've been using a variety of lid wipes but annoyingly they just seem to make the problem worse.

I think I must have really sensitive skin. I just don't know how to reduce the inflammation around my lids. My oil layer has plummeted to really low again with the dry winter weather and I'm so frustrated.

Are you taking doxy? Have you ever taken doxy? If so, did it help?

Comment

I've been taking 100mg for over a month and it hasn't seemed to stop the worsening state of my eyelids. I didn't know whether to switch to boiled water and salt to clean my lids as then there are no chemicals. They seem so irritated but ocusoft etc doesn't help

Comment

Hi Lena
        I beleive pure HOCL like Avenova, Ocusoft (seems not pure??), would help for bacerial overgrow.
        The one I have found, NatraSan spray, made in UK, is also pure which helped me greatly -
        All doctors said I did not have inflammation. I tried it out purely out of coursity .

more info, read my old posts - I have post several posts/videos, if you care to view.
        http://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/ar...a-tea-tree-oil
        Last edited by MGD1701; 01-Dec-2018, 13:02.

Comment

Hi Lena
          BlephEx is worth to try for to remove years of sticky bacterial biofilm.
          it is inexpensive, safe and effective. When one has more bacteria, more demodex too.

Comment

Thanks I've bought some NatraSan. The concentration of HOCL seems quite high compared to Avenova so hope it isn't irritating.

Comment

NatraSan's is higher than Avenova, but lower than Ocusoft.
              There is another brand from USA, which I have included in my old post, if you care to know,
              However, wise to learn more first, after all, they are different.

The beauty of pure HOCL is no resistance like doxy.

Comment

Working...
              X