Optimel? / oil based eye drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimel? / oil based eye drop

So i asked my optician incase i needed other things to do for my oil layer since my tbut went from 7/8 to 4 and i didnt do the warm compress as much and waiting for ketofall to kick in. So currently having IPL, scope fish oil, warm compress, ketofall drops and hyabak. I read online that optimel has antiflammatory properties and I was considering buying it as I don't know any other oil based eye drop that had helped others? It's the only thing listed that I'm not doing that my optician said. Due to doing everything else

with Hyaluronic Acid/HA sometimes work better than oil-based for some people, especially advanced level, new research (from USA?) shows.
    I would say, depends on your lipid-layer thickness, if lower, maybe still lipid-based works better.

Comment

Originally posted by MGD1701 View Post
      with Hyaluronic Acid/HA sometimes work better than oil-based for some people, especially advanced level, new research (from USA?) shows.
      I would say, depends on your lipid-layer thickness, if lower, maybe still lipid-based works better.
      I know my oil layer isnt all that thick as of 4 seconds tbut. I've never had much success with the emulsion and another oil based product from boots i think. How does HA help?

Comment

Working...
      X