help no more refresh pm or cvs/walgreens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help no more refresh pm or cvs/walgreens

I was using refresh pm and cvs and walgreens brand refresh pm and that really helped at night along with my celluvisc during the day, but all they are no longer available with no explanation and now my eyes are soooo bad. I cant use the walmart generic for some reason they burn my eyes.I have tried brands with 80%petrolatum and they also burn, I dont know what to do and wasnt sure if others had any relief from similar products. I am even willing to try canadian or europe brands if they are safe and similar formulas, does anyone know of any products for severe dry eyes

Hi there! I've been hearing from a lot of people who do well on the Ocunox brand (that's available in Canada).

I have lots of info about them here:
    https://dryeyeshop.com/blogs/news/th...aga-what-to-do

And it's at least possible that Refresh PM will be back as early as next summer.

A lot of people turn to gels like genteal gel if they can't get ointment, unfortunately all the Alcon gels are in short supply again too.

Are you using any moisture goggles, or cling film, or any other kind of cover over your eyes? Helps a lot with night dryness.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Hi Rebecca
      What is a good brand of moisture goggles and where to purchase? Also, what is cling film?
      Thank you,

Comment

Working...
      X