Deleted a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted a thread

I just deleted a thread that quickly escalated into a pissing match between users.

SAAG Thank you for drawing attention to it and I'll look into the flagging thing (sorry, a lot of database issues lately and I need help to fix them)

SirDryEye and Milo007 Personal insults are absolutely unacceptable here.

I hate the playground monitor role but seriously, a couple of one-week time-outs are in order here. If we can't be kind to each other and exercise a little forbearance, there's no point having a forum. The whole purpose here is for support, not for insulting and beating each other up just because you habitually rub each other the wrong way. For the sake of peace maybe you could just each ignore each others' posts.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

I wish we had the option to block a person. Some forums allow you to block a persons posts, that way you never see the garbage that may set you off. You see that there is a post by that person, but the text is blocked. Same with quotes. That way, you can’t be triggered by reading something you simply don’t want to read.

Would be be a great feature.

Comment

Thank you for bringing this up! A little googling and hey presto. You can.

http://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/we...e-another-user
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Wow, they literally disappear from your life. Best feature ever lol!

Comment

Working...
        X