Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buy inflammadry test for home use

https://www.amazon.com/InflammaDry-R.../dp/B07BNJLXNG

just wanted to post this because we talk about MMP9 and this test so much. A 20 pack is 200 bucks. Cheaper than a drs appt. I知 aware some of you pretty much treat your disease yourself. If you池e curious as to weather your treatment is effective, this will help.

I think the best way to use this is after you implement a treatment plan for a couple of months to see if you quelled the inflammation. Good luck.

You can't buy it w/o a medical license.

Comment

Originally posted by deep_dry_eye View Post
      You can't buy it w/o a medical license.
      You just need a tax ID number to create a business account. Im going to try and see if they値l let me with my current business account I値l let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowork123 View Post

You just need a tax ID number to create a business account. Im going to try and see if they値l let me with my current business account I値l let you know.
        I think you still need a medical license:
        https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custo...deId=202008010

Comment

On that note, I would love to get phenol red string test. Seems like it is actually easy to do it at home. I assume I would need to go through the same process as inflammadry.

Comment

Originally posted by hopeful_hiker View Post
            On that note, I would love to get phenol red string test. Seems like it is actually easy to do it at home. I assume I would need to go through the same process as inflammadry.
            I get all my syringes and medical supplies from amazon without a prescription or business account. I thought I could do that for the inflammadry test also. Sadly, I don稚 think I can. Damn.

Comment

Working...
            X