Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New redness relieving eye drops?

Good morning,

Does anyone know if there are any new redness relieving eye drops coming down the pike similar to lumify? Preservative free? Is there something similar to lumify available outside the United States? Thank you for all of your help.

Mike

Not that I'm aware of. I periodically hound Bausch and Lomb on Twitter to make them understand how important a preservative free Lumify would be for people like us. They keep saying they'll send my message to the production department. Perhaps the more of us that reach out to the to let them know, maybe one day we'll get a PF version.

Comment

Oooh I'm so sorry I just saw this post (it was sitting in the moderator pile). Good for you for hounding B&L!
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Lumify is the only product I can say unequivocally does what the manufacturer claims it can do. Supplements (Omega 3s, bilberry, eyebright,etc), Warm Compresses, Drinking water, and Sleep have too many variables impacting its effectiveness that it sometimes surprises me that medical doctors recommend it. I would rather hear them tell me they don't what's wrong my eyes. But Lumify has restored my faith in the possibility of a dry eye/red eye solution.

Comment

hlg1945 Have you been using it then and how frequently? Any side effects?

Comment

There is some drying, but it is worth it.

Comment

hlg1945 - how often to you use it though?

Comment

Twice per day with warm compresses in between

Comment

hlg1945 - Ok, do you still use other eye drops in between to keep your eyes lubricated?

Comment

Working...
                  X