Contact lenses that hide red eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact lenses that hide red eyes?

We have drops available to reduce red eye but what about a contact lens that hides your red eyes? Even a lens that is strictly cosmetic with no other intention except to hide red inflamed veins. The idea would be a wider lense that could be white which hides the inflamed veins, but the center of the contact is clear which shows your beautiful colored eyes. Has this ever been done? Is this possible!!!?

Are you serious? A dry eye sufferer would never use them for so many reasons.

Comment

I am serious, which is why I made the post.

Comment

I didn't want to be rude. I asked that because a dry eye sufferer would avoid putting contacts only for cosmetic reasons. Generally if you have red eyes, the problem is between moderate and severe.

Comment

I suffer from severe dry eyes. I am very interested in these types of lenses.

Comment

Eyeboy yes there are that kind of cosmetic lenses; there had been a topic here about this subject; please find it below: But as you will see when you read the entries, they are not comfortable and they dont look natural.

http://forum.dryeyezone.com/forum/ar...lenses-dilemma

Comment

If your eyes are red because of dryness the last thing you want to do is wear contacts

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                I suffer from severe dry eyes. I am very interested in these types of lenses.
                As am I. The pain is always there anyway all the time. We might as well have cosmetic relief. This has been going on for over 30 years in my case and I have thought the same thing about lenses many times

Comment

Working...
                X