Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seek Recommendations for Ultra Pure Tea Tree Oil (Brands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek Recommendations for Ultra Pure Tea Tree Oil (Brands)

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for 100% pure TTO to treat demodex infestation (by diluting it according to my tolerance). I bought a vial of TTO from one of the indigenous brands here but was skeptical of the quality. It really smelled very strong and was more like eucalyptus oil. So I ordered a bottle of TTO by "Art Naturals" from amazon after looking at the rating from over 6000 reviews. I recieved it today and it smells completely different from the one I have been using. The smell is not at all strong and very unpleasant. I am again confused if it's actually pure TTO.

Has anyone tried the TTO from "Art Naturals"?

Any recommendations for other authentic brands offering 100% pure therapeutic grade TTO (Chemical and additive free) is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi, I use "Optima Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil 25ml" and I am happy with this product.

Comment

Originally posted by chuto View Post
      Hi, I use "Optima Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil 25ml" and I am happy with this product.
      Do you use it to control demodex specifically?

Comment

Originally posted by chuto View Post
        I too was looking at this product in the store the other day, was thinking of buying it to help demodex.

Comment

Originally posted by Topher3 View Post

I too was looking at this product in the store the other day, was thinking of buying it to help demodex.
          The problem is after browsing the internet about this I came to know that 70% of the popular essential oil brands sell adulterated oils or synthetic fragrant compounds. If you you search "Dr. Pappas" and "Essential Oils University" and follow him in Facebook you will come to know what's going on in the essential oils industry. It's almost certain if you buy essential oils from amazon, Walmart, CVS, eBay or other popular stores you will recieve a fake synthetic fragrant that's possibly adulterated with as harmful a chemical as Diethyl phthalate! Dr. Pappas is exposing the truth behind all the false claims of some of the most popular EO brands. He tests samples of essential oils using a GC/MS analysis which determines the actual chemical compounds present in a sample and their percentages. For example pure TTO should have 40-45 % terpinen-4-ol and 2-5% of 1,8 cineole ( alongwith other specific range of percentages for dozens of other specific compounds). Most TTOs for sale out there in supermarkets are totally fake (includes brands like healing solutions and majestic pure). You might get fooled by the reviews in favor of these brands in amazon but they are mostly fake and people who give them 5 star ratings think they have received a pure essential oil product (solely based on the synthetic fragrance).

Dr. Pappas tests every batch of essential oils for brands like Edends garden, Revive, Barefu,etc. He trusts the authenticity of these brands. Also you can find the GC/MS analysis reports of the EOs by Dr. Pappas (Essential Oils University) in their respective websites.

You really don't want to put something on your eyes that's some chemical cocktail which smells like TTO. Doing your research is very important in this regard. I am writing this post to inform all of you about the horrendous malpractices prevalent in the Essential oil industry. Please choose the source of your essential oils carefully based on reports by EOU. Some of the other brands which are believed to be trustable and organic include Doterra (Dr. Zigler uses TTO from this brand in his range of products as confirmed by her to me in Facebook), Young Living and Plant Therapy. But Doterra and young living products are relatively much costlier.

https://m.facebook.com/EODoctor/

https://m.facebook.com/EssentialOilUniversity/

https://poll.app.do/favorite-eo-company-2018?from=admin_wall&seed=536&fbclid=IwAR21NQqGW98 osnXmVU_7n_JXnY0jZ-iXPph1l2XQZnFHn5iJFyPl2jkWx28

Comment

Originally posted by Milo007 View Post

Do you use it to control demodex specifically?
            Not specifically for demodex, I use this with clean water and a cotton pad to clean my eyelids in order to prevent blepharit / other bacterial problems.. Due to low tear production and MGD, our eyes are more prone to those so we have to be proactive..

Comment

Working...
            X