No announcement yet.

conjunctivochalasis photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel you, my lipids are clear too but very little comes out. I believe from inflammation as well. I have some left over doxycycline that’s my fiancé used for acne a little bit ago, I was thinking of halving the 100mg tablets and taking 50mg a day, that should last 2 weeks to see if it helps me. Studies show that 50mg a day is just as effective as 100mg however doesn’t have the higher chance of harsh side effects that’s some people have. I have never tried a anti biotic for this eye condition, even a year in to my problem. Maybe it can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Topher3 View Post
      I feel you, my lipids are clear too but very little comes out. I believe from inflammation as well. I have some left over doxycycline that’s my fiancé used for acne a little bit ago, I was thinking of halving the 100mg tablets and taking 50mg a day, that should last 2 weeks to see if it helps me. Studies show that 50mg a day is just as effective as 100mg however doesn’t have the higher chance of harsh side effects that’s some people have. I have never tried a anti biotic for this eye condition, even a year in to my problem. Maybe it can help me.
      Have you checked whether steroids increase the quantity of meibum secretions from your glands?

Comment

When I had a course of steroids for 2 weeks (fml) my eyes felt better as it was severely reducing the inflammation on the posterior part of the eyelid. I have no clue as to whether I had better gland secretions all I know is that the redness subsided a lot. However it continues on now and last time I went to the optometrist in December he would not prescribe me anymore steroids. So I don’t know how to go about gettting them. Everyone seems to be over the top scared of them here, it’s actually a joke.

Comment

Working...
        X