Traveling - No Microwave Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling - No Microwave Available

I have MGD and have been doing warm compresses twice a day for several years. In a couple of months I will be on a cruise and will not have a microwave available.
    Is there anything I could use as a substitute? I'm afraid to go for a whole week without warm compresses!

I am sure there is a microwave on a cruise ship, you just need to find it.

Another option is to get a plastic warm compress, then just warm it up with hot water from your room.

Comment

Have you tried the sleep masks that warm up with a USB? There are a few available on Amazon.

Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask + Reusable Ice Gels for Sleeping, Eye Puffiness, Dry Eye, Tired Eyes, and Eye Bag with Time and Temperature Control, Perfect Birthday Gift (Gray)

Comment

Originally posted by Dryinvancity View Post
        Have you tried the sleep masks that warm up with a USB? There are a few available on Amazon.

Portable Cold and Hot USB Heated Steam Eye Mask + Reusable Ice Gels for Sleeping, Eye Puffiness, Dry Eye, Tired Eyes, and Eye Bag with Time and Temperature Control, Perfect Birthday Gift (Gray)
        Thank you so much for this! I have never heard of this before, but it sounds like great idea!! I really appreciate you taking the time to post!!

Comment

Working...
        X