Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corneal Neuralgia

HI

I am Lasik affected patient and somehow dealing with daily struggles (sometimes being very negative)... Cant remain positive with chronic pain from 2009 ....

Just wanted to know in one eye I am dealing with lot of pain below the eye socket ... Doctors term this as neuralgic pain ( but they don't have any solutions).....

I tried with Autologous serum (1:4) and other medicines, but serum did no good instead it increased pain ....

I wanted to ask that can the pain be reversed now or pressure be reversed..... since the pain has increased a lot now after putting serum in night time? Should I be still patient and watch or pain would subside after some days??

Also to add In this eye along with pain the nerves are somewhat zig zag (this is what I feel from long time) , any measures to heal or make this nerves straight? (sometimes I feel to remove this nerves due to chronic pain)

Any suggestions or help would be welcome

Thx

Hi
    I have heard from the opinion leader, Prof. Gupta/USA mentioned
    Genesis (Amniotic Cytokine Extract Drops) By Ocular Science

works better than the serum drop. Maybe you could find more info. Cost about USD250 per month.
    She (and others) also say TrueTear helps with the pain too,
    apart from increased production from ALL layers.
    Last edited by MGD1701; 13-Apr-2019, 15:15.

Comment

Thanks MGD I would try for those drops
      But also if anyone can help with any other techniques also like whether scleral lenses are helpful or they would also increase the pain?

Thx

Comment

Thanks MGD
        Also along with those drops can someone recommend whether sc;lerals would help? Also vitamin A capsules or vitamin D3 can help subside the pain?

Comment

Hi paras
          I have read Zinc, Vit. D can reduce pain or reduce the inflammation. Vit. A is critical for eyes too. But better do blood tests first or consult with your doctors.

Scleral lenses should help but it depends on your glands, tear film status, ie. need to have enough functional glands.

Comment

Originally posted by paras1234 View Post
            Thanks MGD
            Also along with those drops can someone recommend whether sc;lerals would help? Also vitamin A capsules or vitamin D3 can help subside the pain?
            I am not sure if our condition is the same or not. I did Lasik a year ago and then realized I had rosacea. Scleral increased my pain. Our condition might be different though.

Comment

Working...
            X