Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Alix
    Did you manage to get moisture glasses?
    Maybe you could visit some glasses shops see if you could try/find some (sport) sunglasses,
    or something to protect eyes after the operation,
    which you can replace the glasses. They are not so good as 7Eyes but are still helpful. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by MGD1701 View Post
      Hey Alix
      Did you manage to get moisture glasses?
      Maybe you could visit some glasses shops see if you could try/find some (sport) sunglasses,
      or something to protect eyes after the operation,
      which you can replace the glasses. They are not so good as 7Eyes but are still helpful. Good luck!

I'm not having any operations, and I'm not getting moisture glasses either for now, it's too much of a hassle what with my high prescription.
      I need to see how the PRP goes as monotherapy until my next appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Alix View Post

I'm not having any operations, and I'm not getting moisture glasses either for now, it's too much of a hassle what with my high prescription.
        I need to see how the PRP goes as monotherapy until my next appointment.
        I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing pain however, the improvement in your gland structure is really encouraging!

I agree with your monotherapy approach. I have done and am doing so many things that I don’t know what works and what does not. All the best with PRP...I look forward to reading your update!

Comment

Originally posted by Dryinvancity View Post

I’m sorry to hear that you are still experiencing pain however, the improvement in your gland structure is really encouraging!

I agree with your monotherapy approach. I have done and am doing so many things that I don’t know what works and what does not. All the best with PRP...I look forward to reading your update!
          Thank you! I have been racking my brains to try and work out what could have led to the gland regeneration, but I've been trying so many different treatments/eye drops/supplements at the same time, chopping and changing since nothing seemed to be working, so I can't point to anything except the Optase lid wipes which I used for about 6 months. Even those, I can't really say they did anything, I was only using them because I was told I had blepharitis.

Unfortunately what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for someone else, so we all just need to keep on trying different things until we find the holy grail so to speak.

Wishing you all the best as well, will update soon!

Last edited by Alix; 22-Apr-2019, 15:06.

Comment

Dr. Allan Slomovic in Toronto at Toronto Western Hospital will be offering PRP drops starting in Feb. 2020.

Comment

Working...
            X