Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What color tinted glasses help the most with red eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color tinted glasses help the most with red eyes?

I suffer from dry eyes, I have tried lipiflow, all the drops you can imagine and nothing has helped. I kind of given up on fixing my eyes, but at least when I am in the office I want to be as least self conscious as possible. I am thinking to start wearing glasses that are tinted to hide the red eyes. Does anyone have recommendations on what tinted color hides red the best?

I’ve asked this question before on these boards, to no avail. No responses received. However, I stumbled upon lightly tinted amber (about 10%) computer glasses. Often people tell me when I’m wearing them that they can’t tell I have any eye redness. Also, I use cool eye compresses on my eye when I’m sitting at my desk in the office, which helps to keep the inflammation down.

Hope this helps!

Comment

I am very interested in this question too. I never ever look at my eyes!! The redness would just freak me out. I go round wearing sunglasses most of the time outside but i appreciate that is difficult indoors.

Comment

I use transition lenses/photochromic lenses. They have a slight tint indoors for additional protection from light. This tint lessens the appearance of the red veins in my eyes.

Comment

I used yellow tinted lenses that block out the blue light when watching the computer. The blue light is what stresses out your eyes. It has made a big difference

Comment

Danny. Thanks for your post. Do your yellow lenses help lesson the red veins in the eyes?

Comment

Just try them out and see for yourself - they work great for a lot of people but not everyone.. There are about a million people selling them on Amazon and they are mostly the same - range between $20-$60. Do a search for blue light blocking computer glasses.

Comment

Yes, I also wear lightly tinted amber computer glasses, it helps to protect eyes and to hide its redness. Btw my friend told me to check out It Works Reviews coz many people say they have nice preparations

Comment

Working...
                X