Attending uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attending uni

Hi all, been a while. I finished a 3month job, no word from othamology about other options. Then as quick as a flash ended up in clearing for uni, things arent too bad. Eyes are still a bit dry. Last time I checked I was 7 seconds, which is so much better than where I started. I can see tiny bits of oil flowing out my lower eyelids, and lots out of my top. I know if I improved my lowers things would be better. Trying to eat better since I cant afford much at uni. Booked my tickets for the holidays. Not sure what to say, I thought this disease would have a hold of me for a while I was in a dark place but I'm out of there and well at uni! If anyone thinks this disease can take you, think again! Just about to eat broccoli and brussel sprouts aswell as smoked sausage soon! Hope everyone is well and happy (for the most parts...)

So pleased you are better. Enjoy uni and thank,you for posting. Great to get feedback.

Comment

Hey epicjinx , I'm so glad to hear you are doing so much better, especially just in time to attend university. I have not been as active in the forum, as my kid actually started university too this year. So it has been hectic the last year of high school with visiting colleges, ensuring the college applications got in, graduation, etc., and then the whole transition to university. So hats off to you for being able to work and making it to university, especially given dealing with your severe eye condition!

You may have posted this already, but what was it that helped you get better, besides diet changes?

Comment

Thank u for posting.Lovely to get positive stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokucat View Post
          Hey epicjinx , I'm so glad to hear you are doing so much better, especially just in time to attend university. I have not been as active in the forum, as my kid actually started university too this year. So it has been hectic the last year of high school with visiting colleges, ensuring the college applications got in, graduation, etc., and then the whole transition to university. So hats off to you for being able to work and making it to university, especially given dealing with your severe eye condition!

You may have posted this already, but what was it that helped you get better, besides diet changes?
          Probably a better mentality of this disease. And IPL did help alot too.

Comment

Very interested in your experience of IPL. I am thinking of having some but on doxycycline for next 3 months so will have to wait, How many did you have? Do you have MGD? What caused your dry eye?

Comment

Working...
            X