Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think it is justifiable to use your shower as your compress/massage for mgd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think it is justifiable to use your shower as your compress/massage for mgd

Hi. After spending the past 4 years religiously doing a warm compress day and night and never missing doing it, I am looking into reducing this workload. I have started using warm morning shower as heat and massage time this past 3 days. Not noticed any difference yet. What do you all think?

it works well for me , I add saline rince, and lid scrub with TTO gel

Comment

I wondered about this too. I keep forgetting to do the warm compresses lately.

Comment

I hate putting a hot compress onto the delicate skin of my eyes. Not sure it even works especially if yr oils r very thick. No compress in the world would release these oils I feel!

Comment

My eyes look worse all day if I don't shower immediately after waking up. If I wait a few hours to shower, it's not the same. My shower door extends to the ceiling so it's also like a steam bath. However when I pinch my eyelids after I don't get that "juicy" feeling of expression that I get after a warm compress. I still find the most benefit from warm compresses. They don't make my eyes feel much better, but it's like CPR for the glands, just keeping them alive. I just started using a one-eyed warm compress, which allows me to move around and do stuff while I'm getting my treatment, looking like a pirate. Highly recommended.

Comment

Can you elaborate further on your one eyed warm compress please.

Comment

The "one-eyed warm compress" is just a regular microwaveable warm compress but it only covers one eye, so you can still do things around the house while you have it on. It's the Bruder brand, I got it on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
              X