Genteal Gel - Need Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genteal Gel - Need Feedback

Dry eyes for 8 yrs Was told I have MGD but no one knows for sure. I use warm compress in AM, Refresh Tears all day, lid scrubs w/mild soap. Ocusoft Original wipes make my eyes dry as a bone even if I squeeze them shut. Every night before bed, I use Refresh but the last few months, my dry eye has taken a turn, and I'm waking up with eyes so very dry they will not open! I literally have to pry them to a slit and squeeze in the Refresh. It's been bad. I'm sure you guys know exactly what I'm talking about. I decided to order some Genteal Gel. Wow! It worked SO well. One goopy drop in each eye before bed and no dryness all night long. Even some mornings, eyes were still feeling pretty good. After about 3 nights of heaven, my eyes started looking bloodshot and burning all.day.long. I'm pretty sure it's the Genteal. Bummer!!! Wondering if anyone else has had similar issues. Any feedback and help would be much appreciated. SO disappointed! Thanks so much.

My solution that worked for me was to use eyeseals 4.0 and spray my eyes with Natrasan. It has been working great for me. I wake up and the eyes feel and look good. My MGD is okay, not worse. The eyeseals to me are a it pricey but looking at it from buying lube it turned out cheaper. Only downside is they only fit certain faces. I was lucky, my wife was not. Rebecca has other stuff in her store maybe give that a try. I have used lubricants for overnight for about 60 years. I am happy to be able to get away from that. Take care and good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X