Oral Hyaluronic Acid supplementation for dry eye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oral Hyaluronic Acid supplementation for dry eye

Hi. Anyone tried oral Hyaluronic Acid? Just read some research to say along with eye drops containing Hyaluronic acid supplementation of Hyaluronic Acid can help dry eye.

I've been taking hyaluronic acid tablets since the beginning of my dry eye problems. The brand is Bulkpowders. I can't really say whether they help or not but I'm afraid to stop taking them just in case my eyes get even worse.

The last consultant I saw at Moorfields told me that in his opinion, supplements were a complete waste of time...

I would give it a go, who knows, they might work for you.

Comment

Thanks Alix. Will have a think,worth a try. Makes you wonder if all the omega 3 oils we are told to consume nay be a waste of money too,

Comment

Can I ask what dosage of HA you take please,

Comment

1 x 150mg tablet a day.

Comment

Thanks. Going to order some shortly. Will let you know how I get on.

Comment

Great. As I said I buy from Bulkpowders via Amazon uk, very convenient and reliable, but the tablets are 150g which is an average dose. According to studies you can go up to 240g a day or even 300g so it's worth looking around to find something suitable for you. Do keep us updated.

Comment

Just ordered from Nu U 300mg HA 3 month 90 days. Will report back after 1 month or before if I notice a difference.

Comment

Started my HA 300mg daily on Thursday 12 December. Have 3 months supply. Will keep you all updated,

Comment

Started my HA 300mg daily on Thursday 12 December. Have 3 months supply. Will keep you all updated,

Comment

Originally posted by LindaDawn View Post
                      Hİ,
                      HA 300mg Did you get successful results?

Comment

Working...
                      X