Electric eye masks - any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric eye masks - any good?

Hi. Need a new eye mask a# my home made rice baggy is getting worn out and not having to rely on having a microwave appeals. Anyone tried the electric eye masks? F3d up with wasting money on priducts that don’t work.

My sister likes this one I got her. Have never used any of these myself. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I tried a couple of the USB masks on Amazon and none of them got hot enough...you might as well put a blanket on your face! You can't beat the microwaveable ones. I just had to learn to accept and appreciate them. Think of it like a relaxing spa treatment.

Comment

I used the BlephaSteam for I think 2 months and found it did not help me. I borrowed it from the hospital where I was being treated (was very thankful, as they told me that it costs a lot of money and you don't know if it might help).
        Still I would recommend to try it, maybe try to convince your doctor to buy it and lend it out like my doctor did, as it might help you. I've read people on this forum that found out how to "cheat" in using it for over 10 minutes, as the standard setting is max. 10 minutes of warm steam if I am not mistaking.

You could also try a warm eye compress in the microwave as to melt the meibom in your glands. I did that, and believe me, you can get it as hot as needed. Still, it did not help me (my eyes would be very dry after warm compress for some reason).
        Last edited by gilles; 18-Mar-2020, 03:14.

Comment

Working...
        X