No announcement yet.

What do you fill your lenses with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am working on the issue of allowing guests to vote in polls. Channel and group permissions should allow it but something else seems to be blocking it. It's quite perplexing but we'll get it sorted out.

Comment

Or not. Apparently guests can't vote because voting is based on user ID and all guests share the same user ID. Sorry guys.

Comment

I use Modudose for filling. I prefer Puri Lens but I wind up with lots of Puri Lens left over which makes it too expensive. However, I use Puri Lens to rinse with because single use vials lack enough pressure to rinse cleanser off the lens. Addipack I stopped using because of the prescription requirement so the Dry Eye shop stopped selling it. Lacripure is okay but the vials are to small. I frequently put my lens in multiple times.

Comment

Sceralfil preservative free

Comment

I use the little pink vials (addipak or Mylan in my case) .9% saline with a few drops of Refresh Celluvisc and Purilens when I travel...

Comment

Puri Lens Plus

Comment

My name is Maree and I live in Sydney Australia, and I have been prescribed scleral lenses for night use only by my ophthalmologist. I have epithealial basement membrane dystrophy, which causes recurrent corneal erosion.
                I have been "using" these lenses in both eyes for only a week. It takes me at least half and hour each night to insert, and the same time to remove in the mornings. I have had a lot of anxiety about this.
                I am filling my lenses with refresh preservative free. I go through between 4-9 vials each night, as this is very new to me.
                For the past year I have been using soft bandaged lenses for night use, to protect my eyelids tearing my corneas off as I sleep. I have a fear of going to sleep because of this painful and unpredictable condition.
                The scleral lenses are supposed to help me and I have faith in my doctor. As this is new to me, I would appreciate any advice from users of these rigid gas permeate lenses. Thank you
                mareele58@hotmail.com

Comment

Polyrinse u.. . I want buffered though, where can I buy in eurine?

Comment

By the way, for those that haven't seen it, I have a more detailed saline survey here:
                    https://dryeyeshop.com/pages/scleral-lens-surveys

I'm going to start posting new survey links in this forum to make them easier to find.
                    Rebecca Petris
                    The Dry Eye Foundation
                    dryeyefoundation.org
                    800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
                    X