This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love this site!

Thank you, Rebecca. This site is wonderful. I thought I knew just about everything there was to know about dry eye, and already I have learned a lot more. Plus I have some interesting new things to try! I like the way everything is arranged. But I do agree that we should be able to reply to "share your experience" threads. It would be nice to keep all information relating to a certain treatment or whatever in one nice, easy to read post.
    Thanks again!

Originally posted by jcorbett
    Thank you, Rebecca. This site is wonderful. I thought I knew just about everything there was to know about dry eye, and already I have learned a lot more. Plus I have some interesting new things to try! I like the way everything is arranged. But I do agree that we should be able to reply to "share your experience" threads. It would be nice to keep all information relating to a certain treatment or whatever in one nice, easy to read post.
    Thanks again!
    Hi there! Thanks for the feedback! I'm learning new things all the time too and loving it.

Regarding replying in the "Share your experience" threads, I've (I think!) opened this back up so that people can where necessary post questions to those who posted reviews. Any problems, let me know. However, at the same time I want to emphasize that we really intend the individual reviews to be in individual posts - that's the reason there are separate forums by treatment type, so that people can basically go into the forum and scan down the post topics for a list of individual reviews of their products. It just seems like it will be easier, long-term, to find things (spoken by someone who really hates the laborious process of searching BBs with the search function) and sorting through the useless hits to get to the real stuff).
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

individual reviews

Rebecca, you mentioned that you want 'individual reviews to be in individual posts'. I can interpret that a couple of different ways. Does that mean if someone does a reviews on restasis, for example, and I have also used restasis and wish to agree/disagree/add to the discussion, that you would want me to start a new thread? Or would I post my comments ("yes, I tried this too but I quit because of eye irritations") as a reply to the original post?

Comment

Originally posted by jcorbett
        Rebecca, you mentioned that you want 'individual reviews to be in individual posts'. I can interpret that a couple of different ways. Does that mean if someone does a reviews on restasis, for example, and I have also used restasis and wish to agree/disagree/add to the discussion, that you would want me to start a new thread? Or would I post my comments ("yes, I tried this too but I quit because of eye irritations") as a reply to the original post?
        Sorry for the confusion... I really should have said "individual threads". In other words so readers could go here and see a complete list of the reviews that have been posted to date on anything in that category. I think that what I would ask is that, even if you go in and ask about or comment on or add to somebody else's, could you also please make a new thread with your own review including all of the basic information suggested in the sticky.

Honestly not trying to make life difficult for posters by over-structuring things, and really don't want to limit where or how people post per se at all.

I am just trying to encourage people to ALSO (sometime or other) post simple reviews of products/treatments they've used in order to maximise the long-term benefits/usability of the BB.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
        X