This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is my updated Guide missing?

I posted a lengthy and updated guide on treating MGD and Blepharitis, but it appears that someone has deleted it. Can anyone tell me how to get it back? I really don't want to have to re-write it again.

Advocate, I saw your post about posting it in the wrong place, but never saw it where you said you were going to post it. Maybe something went wrong with your reposting of it.

Comment

Do you mean this one?

http://www.dryeyezone.com/talk/showt...Meibomian-Glan

Comment

It was just a few days ago. There was a duplicate and he edited the duplicate but the original is MIA.
        Rebecca Petris
        The Dry Eye Foundation
        dryeyefoundation.org
        800-484-0244

Comment

Any luck finding the replacement. I posted it and then edited it several times, so I know it made it to the system.

Originally posted by Rebecca Petris View Post
          It was just a few days ago. There was a duplicate and he edited the duplicate but the original is MIA.

Comment

No. I updated that one and reposted it with everything that I've learned in the year or so since I posted the last one.

Originally posted by Scout View Post

Comment

No, I was never able to track it down. I am sorry. No one has seen it. Wish there was something I could do, but there isn't.
              Rebecca Petris
              The Dry Eye Foundation
              dryeyefoundation.org
              800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
              X