X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I start a blog?

Hi
    I would like to start a blog and have looked around the blogs section but can't see how. Please can someone help?
    Thanks
    Dave

Hmmmm. Problem for me is, I can't see what the screen looks like before you start blogging. However, it should be just like posting (but simpler). You can set a name and description for your blog but I don't think you have to. All you need to do is go to the Blogs screen and start posting:

- Click on BLOGS in the green bar up above.
    - Do you see a "Create new post" button up towards the top right of the screen? If so, just click it, and then make your first blog post.
    - If you click on "Blog settings" when you're in the Blogs section (it is in the blue bar immediately under the green bar), you can set a name and description for your blog if you want.
    - If you click on "My blog" in that same blue bar, you'll see any posts you have made, starting with the most recent.

Hope this helps - test it out and if something doesn't seem to work as I described just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Comment

Hi
      I can't see the 'Create new post' button on the Blogs screen. I've tried using a different web browser and am getting the same thing. I can get to the blog settings via the Settings button at the top. So something is not right.
      Thanks
      Dave

Comment

Working...
      X