This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble accessing Dry Eye Shop?

The shop was down for awhile Monday night/Tuesday morning... unfortunately I didn't discover it till quite awhile after the fact as I was out of town all day yesterday (buying a bunch of Icelandic lambs!!! but that's another story). Got it back up yesterday afternoon but even this morning I was still having trouble getting to it, even after emptying cache, etc. After rebooting everything seems fine now.

So if anybody had trouble accessing the shop I'm sorry... if you still have any problems please reboot and then it should be fine.
    Rebecca Petris
    The Dry Eye Foundation
    dryeyefoundation.org
    800-484-0244

Hi Rebecca,

If anyone every e-mails you that they can't get on this or the dry eye shop site, like the problem I've had for weeks, I can offer a suggestion you can make to them if it's not a website problem. My problem turned out to be in my cookies for the site. I had to delete all browsing history in my computer in order to get back on the site.

Comment

Thank you - I should have mentioned that. Had to do the same thing ultimately... realized I could get to it from one browser but not another.
      Rebecca Petris
      The Dry Eye Foundation
      dryeyefoundation.org
      800-484-0244

Comment

Working...
      X